E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

August 25, 2011

Uche Jombo's movie, Damage, premieres in the UK this Friday, 26th August. Please buy your tickets now.



Synopsis


Damage Poster DamageDamage deals with the issue of domestic violence and the psychological effect it could have especially on the children. A man and his wife love each other immensely yet their day to day life can only be described as a ‘cat and mouse’ situation as they fight violently almost on a daily basis.


My Life, My Damage My Life, My Damage'My Life, My Damage' deals with the consequences of drug abuse and HIV/AIDS. A young lady who lives a reckless life abroad as a drug addict is given a rude shock when she discovers that she’s HIV positive and now has to seek redemption for herself.


My Country, Their Damage My County, Thier Damage'My Country, Their Damage' deals with the issue of human trafficking. A young and naive village girl has her dreams come true when an American returnee asks for her hand in marriage. With promises to take her abroad once she’s done with her education, the girl couldn’t have asked for a better future. But alas on getting there, she realises that all that glitters isn’t exactly gold.


Meet the stars at the DAMAGE Film Premiere this Friday the 26th of August 2011 at the Odeon Cinema - Greenwich - London. 

MEET the cast - Uche Jumbo, Kalu Ikeagwu ,Tonte Dikeh and other Celebrities on the Red Carpet.

BUY your tickets Now and collect at the door ODEON Greenwich Bugsby Way GREENWICH London SE10 0QJ PURCHASE TICKETS SECURELY VIA PAYPAL By Click Here NollywoodUncut.Com

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature