E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

August 19, 2011

Kelly Rowland, For GRAZIA Magazine



“I’m not scared, I’m excited. I’m not intimidated. Not at all. I know Cheryl [Cole] is the nation’s sweetheart. But I’m not trying to be Cheryl, because Cheryl does Cheryl best. I’m not trying to be Dannii [Minogue], because Dannii does Dannii best. I’m just going to be myself.”



she also said that she has a secret crush on her co-worker, fellow judge Gary Barlow, saying,
“I can hardly talk to Gary without blushing. He is sooo handsome, and sooo charming. But I know he’s married – I’ve met his wife, and she is lovely. And girl, she has a nice piece of husband at home.”

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature