E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

July 28, 2011

Tubaba Doesn't Do Marijuana... :D


Tuface idibia Exclusive interview with Yes! Weekly Magazine

    
"I have never tried cocaine or heroine but I've done marijuana before. But I never took it to go on stage. It was just for relaxation purpose. Eventually I knew marijuana wasn't for me, so I stopped. Because it makes me feel like I am in another world. I stopped using it a couple of years ago. It wasn't difficult stopping. It was just craziness that introduced me to marijuana. You know how youth energy used to push one into things like that. In those days I used to listen to songs like 'Rolling down the street smoking'. All those songs can influence, if you want to be influenced. It is not for me to advise musicians not to write or sing about drugs.

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature