E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

July 11, 2011

Shan George's letter to Linda Ikeji adressing her romance tale


Good morning Stella, How are you? Please i need a favour from you. Please i need you to help me print this since you have a lot of readers, as i will like to set the record straight on this matter. Linda Ikeji printed a false story about me few days ago and i left her a comment to correct the insinuations, but she has refused to publish my comment. Below is the link to the misleading article she posted and my comment that she did not print. Please help me print it. Thanks in advance and God bless you.

Shan george finds love again (Not Found Again On Linda's Blog).
Hello everyone, i just want to correct an impression, i got married at a tender age and hv
2 kids, ten yrs after my first divorce, i decided to try again but my second marriage unfortunately packed up after 5yrs (2005) since then i've been working hard to move on wit my life, i'm not perfect (who is?) It leaves me wondering why an artist of my age and calibre cannot interact wit any man (young or old) without d media attaching romance to it. D young man here, presley is a family friend who is like a brother to me, nothing more. Wit all due respect Linda ikeji, this is my number 08023*******, next time u hear any rumours about me, feel free to call and confirm b4 publishing, that way ur readers wuld be sure that whatever info they read on ur blog is autentic. For those saying i cant sing, well, i wont stop singing. Lol, but i promise to work hard at improving my singing skills. Love u all. God bless. Shan George.

SD

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature