E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

July 12, 2011

Miranda Kerr: I Thought I Was Going to Die During Childbirth


Miranda Kerr, famous for being a Victoria’s Secret Model and married to Orlando Bloom, welcomed a baby boy in January and is now opening up that she thought she “was going to die” while giving birth.

Kerr opens up to InStyle Australia about her natural birth to son Flynn, “I actually thought I was going to die at one point and left my body,” she says, “I was looking
down on myself, the pain was so intense.”

“I kept thinking, ‘How do women do this?’” Kerr tells the mag, “But if other women have done this, I can do it too. I was determined.”

Although she got right back into Victoria Secret standards of fitness immediately after the baby, Kerr wouldn’t mind if she kept some of the baby weight on, “I can live with my body not being in shape if I have a healthy son. It’s worth it…I thought to myself, ‘I have so much more that I want to do aside from modeling.’”

The couple seem to be adapting nicely to being parents and sharing duties together, “It’s whoever has their hands free,” Kerr says, “When I’m not working we don’t have a nanny.”

Though she still makes time for modeling and gracing the covers of mags, Kerr is making motherhood her first priority, “I am first a wife and a mother. When I work, it needs to be the best decision for us as a family.”

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature