E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

July 23, 2011

Kelly Rowland Goes Topless for Here I Am Promo Pics


With her album getting ready to drop next week R&B singer Kelly Rowland is in full promo mode…
The Motivation singer is showing off her sexy side in a topless photo shoot to help promote her album “Here I Am” which hits the stores this Tuesday.
Kelly looks absolutely gorgeous & classy in the photos and you know my motto I you got it flaunt it.
And Kelly definitely has it, and I say werk it girl lol!!!!
Check out a few more pics of Kelly below:




Kelly, recently sat down with BET & she opened up about her # 1 single “Motivation”, her performance at the 2011 BET Awards performance at that little kiss on the neck from R&B cutie Trey Songz.
Check out a few excerpts from the interview below:
On her single Motivation being # 1
“Number one feels like number one. It feels wonderful. Especially for it to be on the charts so long. I think ‘Motivation’ opened up a different chapter for me. It really did. The album is along the same lines when it comes to an urban sound. When I listen to everything back to back, when I was sequencing it, that’s when it felt really good in my spirit.”
On her performance at the 2011 BET Awards
“I was dreaming about performing on the BET Awards stage. I would dream and pray about it. When you ask God for it , he’ll deliver. Then he wants to throw Trey Songz in it. Trey and I had really great chemistry. We rehearsed. We were prepared and excited. I wasn’t expecting that kiss, trust me. I didn’t even know he did that until after. When you’re on stage and you’re moving…it was really weird.”
Click here to read more…







Photos: Kelly Rowland Daily

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature