E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

July 27, 2011

Boy Born With 34 Fingers And Toes

World record ... one-year-old Akshat Saxena was born with 34 fingers and toes
A LITTLE boy stunned medics after being born with 34 fingers and toes.

One-year-old Akshat Saxena had seven fingers on each hand and ten toes on each foot — but no thumbs.
His condition is a genetic disorder known as polydactyl.
Akshat, from Uttar Pradesh, northern India, has since had surgery to remove the excess digits.
And doctors are trying to construct thumbs from the fingers they amputated.
Mum Amrita said: "I was so happy to see my baby as it was our first child. But later, when I saw his fingers, I was shocked and surprised."
Amrita later learned that her son had broken the world record for the child with the most fingers and toes.


Shocking ... little Akshat has 20 toes

The previous record holder was a six-year-old boy in China who had 15 fingers and 16 toes.
Amrita said a friend told her that Akshat was special.
She said: "He read on the internet about the baby born in China. Then he said that my boy has broken the record of having 34 fingers.
"At first I was not convinced at all. It was hard to believe that my son has broken the record.
"But later, he along with my husband and younger sister registered the data on the internet."

Source TheSun

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature