E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

July 26, 2011

Bipasha Basu: “My relationship with John Abraham is over for good”

“My relationship with John Abraham is over for good”: Bipasha Basu…

Actor John Abraham had recently spoken about his past relationship with Bipasha Basu, on national television. Now, buzz that is doing the rounds is that Bipasha Basu is completely heart broken. On hearing this, Bips has furiously reacted to the media reports saying that it is sheer waste of time talking about past relationships.
“Waking up to stories about my life everyday is no fun! Making me sound tragic when I am in a happy place is not ok with me! (sic)” Bipasha posted on her Twitter page.

Thought John chose to remain silent about his eight years long relationship, It was Bipasha who had admitted that she had parted ways with him. However, John blurted out everything the famous Simi Garewal’s talk show “India’s Most Desirable”.
“Wht happens between 2 ppl is supposed 2 stay between d 2 when its over, that’s d dignity that I have grown up with and the respect I deserve. I dn’t need to be on a talk show 2 prove my goodness!My relationship with John Abraham is over fr good, fr reasons knwn best to d both of us,” Bipasha tweeted.
“My break up happened almost a year ago! Why r these stories coming up now? Is it a pr exercise for a film or over imaginative journalism?” she added.
The couple parted ways long time back, though the news reached the media ears only on May this year.

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature