E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

July 20, 2011

Beyonce: I’m Comfortable On The Throne I’ve Been Building


Beyonce covers the August/September 2011 issue of Complex magazine.  The singer talks about her new album, 4, rumored rivalries with other singers and how she hates complainers. More pictures excerpt after the break:


On how she deals with feeling down: Whenever I feel bad, I use that feeling to motivate me to work harder,” says a much wiser, more mature Beyoncé, who learned from some early ordeals, including a period of depression during the first breakup of her first group, Destiny’s Child. “I only allow myself one day to feel sorry for myself. People who complain really get on my nerves. When I’m not feeling my best I ask myself, ‘What are you gonna do about it?’ I use the negativity to fuel the transformation into a better me.”

On the supposed rivalry between her and Kelly Rowland and Rihanna: “There is room on this earth for many queens. I have an authentic, God-given talent, drive, and longevity that will always separate me from everyone else. I’ve been fortunate to accomplish things that the younger generation of queens dream of accomplishing. I have no desire for anyone else’s throne. I am very comfortable in the throne I’ve been building for the past 15 years.”

On her legacy: “I just want my legacy to be great music. Someone who was a risk taker and someone who had songs that struck conversation and emotion.”






Read the full interview here.

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature