E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

July 04, 2011

Amber Rose Not Coming To Lagos???

It seems like it. She tweeted very early this morning:  
"Hey my Nigerian Rosebuds I am NOT booked for anything in Nigeria at all if I’m not booked thru info@behindhershades.com
then its not real. I wld LOVE to come to Nigeria if u guys really want me there Pls book me thru Info@behindhershades.com" 
Amber's management company, Behind Her Shades, have also said no one approached them about any show in Nigeria.

I wonder what's going on. We're expecting a statement from the publicist for the Music Meets Runway event regarding Amber's denials, shortly. So stay tuned!

Meanwhile, Music Meets Runway will definitely hold on the 9th of July at the Expo Centre, Eko Hotel, with or without Amber Rose.

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature