E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

June 15, 2011

Out Of Jail A Film By Emeka Terry Emeodi...Coming Soon.

"I was hurrying home b4 my parents got there, 2 finish up some things so i wouldnt get in trouble. As i was nearing my house, i saw a dog run into d street. I didn't think much of it at 1st, cos i lived in d suburbs. Dogs did that sort of thing all d time. Shortly after d dog, came running a little girl, no more than 7. Yet again, not much 2 be concerned with. But then, i saw the car... " OUT OF JAIL... Brainergy Productions...Coming soon!!!

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature