E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

January 02, 2015

Prince Tonye Princewill Has A New Year Message For Everyone;



Allow me to quickly wish you a very Happy New Year. I will be offline for a while because I want to observe the transition with the spirituality it deserves. 

My prayers are with you. I pray your prayers are with me too. For whatever I may have done, to make you frown, please accept my sincere apologies. It's been said that it takes a frown to truly appreciate the need for a smile. No vex

All said and done, 2015 is here. Many good people didn't make it. But you and I did. That is the grace of God. I think that's one hell of a reason to smile. And smile wide. 

I thank God for you and your life. Please please please. Make it count. You're here for a reason.

Tonye Princewill.

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature