E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

January 04, 2015

Funke Egbemode On Her "Calabar Passion" (MUST READ)

Egor Efiok with fellow judge, Inang Eneobong, in December 2012


I have been a Calabar Carnival Judge for three years now, but have been careful not to write about it, as judges are meant to be neutral.

Egor Efiok with fellow judge, Dr Kadimo, in December 2012.

When I met Funke Egbemode this year, I remember thinking, "Ha! Journalist! Hide, Egor"! Lol! I knew there was something interesting about her though, and we spoke briefly a few times before being allocated our different adjudication points.

Chief Judge, Arnold Udoka. (we call him CJ)

My first reaction as I started reading Funke's report, was alarm...and then I giggled...then gasped...until I felt my respect growing and growing for this amazing journalist. To say that she left no stone unturned would be an understatement. Very eloquently delivered too. Please click on the link below to read her excellent piece of writing.



Read this too: Carnival Calabar’s tenth year of colour, culture - Weekly Trust - http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/weekly/index.php/entertainment/18585-carnival-calabar-s-tenth-year-of-colour-culture

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature