E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

April 07, 2013

Otu-Ekong Ukpanah Answers 10 Revealing Questions About Himself



In a recent interview with WinnieDeekayOtu-Ekong Ukpanah answers 10 questions that most people would like to know about him. The erotica writer and model shares his experience in modelling, his hot photos, as well as and his expectations for the near future.


1.     Can we meet you?

My name is Otu-ekong Ukpanah. I'm a model and have been modelling for the past 15 years now. Apart from that, I'm also a farmer, I have a cattle farm back home. I'm into automobiles also; I buy, restore and sell Classic cars. I'm a great cook, so I'm thinking of opening my own restaurant very soon. 


2.     With your experience did you have offers from outside Nigeria?

I had two offers to model abroad, one was in South Africa and the second one was in the UK. I didn't like the terms of contract on that of South Africa. And that of UK was just for trials but, but they said I was too big for the European market and age wasn't on my side.

3.     Who is your favourite designer?
   Kenneth Cole.


4.     In life, the only constant thing is change, what would you have changed in the modelling industry here in Nigeria?

For me, the change would be within the models themselves. Models here are not properly trained. Almost everybody wants to be a model, so a lot of them try to get jobs through the back door, thereby abusing the industry. They make the advertising agencies to take undue advantage over models fees.

5.     What is your favourite fragrance?
     My favourite fragrance is 'Black' by Kenneth Cole.

6.     Where is your favourite holiday spot?
 
I love Obudu Cattle Ranch in Cross River State.

7.     Is this dashing dude single?
     *smiles* I'm in a very beautiful relationship.



8.      What is style to you and do you have a mentor, someone you look up to?

For me style is wearing what makes you comfortable and what makes me comfortable is my pair of jeans and a T-shI don't have any mentors as regards to style but I admire anybody that dresses well.

9.     How do you relax?

   I hang out with friends, I read and I watch documentaries and football.


10.   3 things you can't do without?

       I can't do without clothes, my phones and food.  


Click here to read more about Otu and to read his 'Pussy 101' (*cough*) erotica.













No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature