E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

April 11, 2013

Joseph Benjamin Bares All Tyler Perry Style: The Handsome Nollywood Star Goes DEEP To Inspire Others (MUST Read Tearjerker)


Joseph Benjamin reminds me of Tyler Perry, honest. His openness has often been misunderstood, but this has never deterred him, as he is a deeply emotional and religious person. I am used to reading lots of inspirational BB broadcasts from Joe, but this particular one tore at my heartstrings. If you're wallowing in poverty and feel like there's no hope, if anyone has ever put you down and knocked your confidence, if you've been told that you can't do it, feel like your life amounts to nothing or have been discouraged in any form, then this is for you. Read Joe's inspirational message below:

I have walked, a rough & long path, to get to here. It did not come easy,let me gv a brief version. I had to go thru different stages of life's challenges. I've worked Jobs, dt might surprise people considering d fact, dt I do not come across as one who could hv. I did all these in abid to keep body & soul 2geda. I did not understand, that all these were a major part of my training process. I have worked as a security guard, worked in a bakery, worked as a waiter, worked as a bus conductor, sold female shoes at balogun market, was a container off-loader. I have hd these experiences mold up my character, I was homeless for a while in my life, but all through this I kept pushing and never gave up. I never got into any form of crime all be it I was exposed to da very fabric of it. I was just a beneficiary of God's unmerited Grace and Mercy. I would not have gone through dt phase of my life on my own without loosing it, imagine when you sit and wonder, which way forward, where will the next meal come from. My only possession and property in this life was a nylon carrier bag and in it was a pair of chinos pants, a shirt and a pair of brogues that had some city miles on it, which was evident from the heel and the gully, that had been created on the sole thus making it almost impossible to wear them whenever it rained. I wore these set of clothing, with pride and dignity, my resting place, was at the corner of the balcony of an incomplete building. I would always wake up to the sound of radio from the neighboring houses, I obviously had no where to go but in all of this I never gave up. I would always ponder about who I was and where I was headed, take note I did not say seat because that was a position by default, my posture was always weak, but my future was not bleak. I would always rise each day ,all be it to nothing but I kept going. I never knew my life had been predestined by divinity. God had it all planned out to bring me here, to make me a light to my generation.

*sniff sniff* This is just one example that God is JUST and will NEVER let you toil in vain. Now pick yourself up, shout "YES I CAN" with conviction and belief, then face the day and persevere in your work. One thing I promise you is that hard work does pay. Good morning.

See the original message after the cut. Please download and share to help lift others up.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Inspiring.

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature