E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

March 08, 2013

Sonam Kapoor Regrets Doing The 'Koffee With Karan' Episode - Read Her Interview



Greatest personal fashion moments: My first Cannes experience, when I wore Jean Paul Gaultier. My first IIFA event, to which I wore an Anamika Khanna outfit. And I loved the Alexander McQueen outfit I wore at Cannes last year.
Things you’ve decided to not waste your time on anymore: Negativity of any kind. Malicious gossip, which is part of the former and trolls on social networks. I’ve realised such people get a high from being able to get to a celebrity directly and they more often than not get a kick out of being nasty. I think it’s better to not get riled up and just feel sorry for them.

Controversies you wish you’d avoided: The Koffee with Karan episode. I regret doing it, even though I love Karan and the show. I said stuff that was meant in a certain way but was perceived very differently. So I really wish I’d been more diplomatic, more farsighted, thought of the repercussions and just shown some restraint. I hate hurting people and I ended up doing that.

Things you’ve learnt about yourself: Lately, I’ve learnt that I can be very sensitive; I can be a good friend. And I recently discovered that I might be more resilient than I ever thought I’d be. When your life is going the way you think it should be going, you can’t learn new things about yourself. But when things don’t go according to plan, you discover how you react to adversity. The last one and a half years, between the ages of 25 and 26, have been somewhat of a struggle. I’m sure it’s only a part of growing up but I think I’ve now come out of that dark space and learnt to be more free and open. I’m more comfortable in my own skin and less judgmental. I also try to engage more with people now and feel pretty Zen about things. So, I’m working on a new beginning this year.
Things you don’t like to do but have to because of your profession: I love everything about my profession. I don’t think there’s anything I do that I would rather not. Whether it is giving interviews, which I really enjoy, or wearing heels or the long hours, I absolutely love it all. Also, I’m not one of those people who do things they don’t like doing.

3 actors you want to work with: Aamir Khan, Irrfan Khan and Ranbir Kapoor.

Things you’d look for in a man: He should be tall, have a great sense of humour, and should be extremely secure about who he is and who I am. That’s very difficult to find these days. He should smell good, too. In fact, maybe I’d like to be with someone who’s not Indian, so I get a chance to be more of a world citizen.

Things that you have learnt from your dad: To be on time and to respect other people’s time. To work hard and party just as hard. And that a glass of red wine at night is essential for the soul.

Source: Marieclaireindia

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature