E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

March 08, 2013

Nkiru Sylvanus Bounces Back



December 16, 2012, is a day Nollywood actress, Nkiru Sylvanus, will not forget in a hurry. She was kidnapped by gunmen in Owerri and was later released on the 21st of the same month. A six-day ordeal in the hands of kidnappers is enough to scar one for life, but the beautiful actress seems to have put that behind her.

After a month of her kidnap, she went on Facebook to debunk news that she had just got married. She said, “I am not married yet, I do not know where the story of a secret marriage came out from!!! But Nigerian bloggers won’t kill us in this country! One day, we will start a war in this country caused by fake stories by these unprofessional news peddlers, only to realise we have been fooled. It is a crime to continually feed the public lies.”
Obviously grateful for every minute of her life, her favourite posts are greetings to her fans. Eager to make more friends, she asks her fans to follow her on Twitter,promising instant follow backs. Some of her posts read, “Good afternoon beautiful minds. Follow me on Twitter and I will follow back;” “Happy Sunday. Hope you guys are having fun? Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter;” “Good morning. Wishing you all a stress free day. Follow me on Twitter, love you.”
On Twitter, Nkiru has about 100 followers and 65 tweets. Her last tweet expressed her sorrow over the death of veteran actor, Justus Esiri. She tweeted, “It hurts. I weep, I truly weep. A fine talent is gone. Justus Esiri, I feel your departure. I mourn.”

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature