E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

March 15, 2013

Nicki Minaj 'Unzipped' On The Cover Of Elle Magazine As She Seeks World Domination - April 2013 Issue


In an all-encompassing interview, American Idol judge Nicki Minaj, opens up about a number of personal issues, from supporting her family to looking "naked" in this photo shoot.


Below are excerpts from her Elle Q&A.

Her advice to women: "Even if you're doing a nine-to-five job, treat yourself like a boss. Not arrogant, but be sure of what you want - and don't allow people to run anything for you without your knowledge."
Her difficult childhood: "I went through a lot of bullying early on. Girls made my life a living hell. We had come to America from a different country. My brother and I had accents. It was very tough. So I've always put up this wall - it was a self-defence mechanism growing up - because I was almost expecting people to attack me. And I still have it. It's sad."
Her feelings about posing without any pink lipstick or wigs on: "I felt naked. It was scary! So this photo shoot was a real accomplishment in my eyes."
Her plans to take over the universe: "My goal in the beginning was to buy my mother a house. Now I realize, Okay, if I really focus and become a key player in business, then I can build an empire. I'm thinking of a legacy that I can be proud of and wealth that my grandchildren can use to go to college. So world domination - in terms of providing for my family - is absolutely my goal."

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature