E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

February 14, 2013

Goldie Harvey Dies On Valentines Day!!! Management Also Confirms - SHOCKING Breaking News :(





I just got this breaking news from Linda Ikeji and here is how she's reporting it:


I'm in shock. Just got a call from her best friend and my close friend, Denrele Edun. He told me Goldie died a few minutes ago in his arms at Reddington Hospital in Victoria Island. Goldie just came back from the US he said, and was so full of life, then something went tragically wrong. Will get all the details from him in a bit, he was crying so much and had to switch off his phone. I'm shaking so bad. She and I had a conversation a few days ago while she was in the US. Oh dear Lord. Is this how people die? May her soul rest in peace..Amen.


Her management also tweeted this below:




Gosh!!! I'm in SHOCK!!! Didn't she just attend the Grammy Awards in the US? What's going on? I'm hoping this is a pre-recorded joke for Goldie and Denrele's upcoming reality tv show? I'm speechless. RIP Goldie :( :( :(

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature