E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

January 28, 2013

Kim Kardashian's Recent Woes: The 'Black Widow' Strikes Again! Denies Money Hungry Claims, But Doesn't Deny Being Paid For Her "Kiss N' Tell' Story...


She strikes again: Ellen Kardashian is defending the release of her late husband's diary entries
Ellen Kardashian Strikes again! She is defending the release of her late husband's diary entries.



The battle between Kris Jenner, Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian and Ellen Kardashian continues as Robert Kardashian's widow won't back down from her accusations.
After giving In Touch Weekly a copy of Robert's former diaries, the magazine reported that they painted Kris Jenner as a violent and negligent mother.
After Kim, Khloe and Kris denied the claims publicly saying that Ellen was doing it for money, Ellen is coming back again and calling the girls liars.
She told In Touch:
"I have nothing to hide. I have not belittled them or chastised them or said shameful things about them. If this was about money, I would have done this nine years ago, because I'm not the one who was left on the insurance policy."
Refusing to back down, Ellen continues:

"I have a career, I am a successful business professional who has worked hard in my profession for 25 years. My God,  I’ve worked since I was 18 years old.”
Ellen acknowledges that she filed for bankruptcy two years ago and never denies being paid for this story.


But she also shows no remorse:


“I am simply stating the facts and the truth -  their father’s truth. I simply delivered hand-written diaries from their father. They are my property at the disposal of whatever I so choose. Robert would have no problem with that.”


Hmmm...wahala dey! She doesn't deny being paid though! #daylight robbery ish 



Source: Global Grind



No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature