E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

January 27, 2013

Kareena Kapoor-Khan Is More Beautiful Than Katrina Kaif - Anushka Sharma


Kareena Kapoor-Khan

Kareena is the most Beautiful, I have grown up watching Kareena and her films, I think she has this beautiful smile. I have met her personally and she is very warm, and she has been always nice, so for me Kareena but Katrina we all know is obviously extremely beautiful - Anushka Sharma.


VIDEO 
You might like:

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature