E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

January 27, 2013

Joke Of The Day




Omo, oboy police don upgrade oh, dis na d call center numba 112.


There was a robbery going on in my neighbour's house and I called them... next thing I heard was: Welcome to Nigeria Police Emergency Center...for English press 1, for Igbo press 2, for Yoruba press 3. 


Then I pressed 1. Then another voice came up....for Car Accident press 1, for Armed Robbery press 2, for Boko Haram please hang up. 

Then I pressed 2. Another voice came up...if they're with knives press 1, pistols press 2, AK 47 press 3, machine guns press 4, bomb press 5, all of the above press 6. 

Then I checked and saw they were with all of them, so I pressed 6. Another voice came up saying... "Hmmmm...! My brother, if your brother dey police u go gree make im come"?



No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature