E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

November 22, 2012

Domestic Violence SHOCKER: Video Of Man Stabbing Woman Repeatedly In The Back! Very Graphic - Viewer Discretion Is Advised Please :( :( :(

What a wicked world we live in. I hope someone identified the COWARD who badly stabbed this lady? God, I pray she survives.

I just got the SHOCK of my life and can't bear to download the video. If you want to watch it, click on the link below. Viewer discretion is advised please.


Please repost until the BRUTE is caught. I'm heart broken. I pray she survives IJMN - AMEN. So sad :(

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature