E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

September 03, 2012

Kareena Kapoor Confident & Excited About New Movie, Heroine.


Kareena Kapoor star of the new movie Heroine set for release on the 21st of this month has said she's confident and excited about the movie. 
The movie centers around a celebrity actress and the jealousy she encounters. However she points out that there are no similarities between her and the character.
When asked about jealousy in real life she said “I am jealous of people who get to go on holidays, even though I go on many on my own. I love travelling. I am also jealous of people who get to eat whatever they want."
We are definitely excited about this movie too! 

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature