E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

August 25, 2012

OurOwnArea: Check Out Their New Hilarious Animated Video, Lagimo. These Guys Are Just Too Much!!!

These guys make me love my job even more. I will never get tired of promoting true talent.  If you missed my previous posts on them, check them out here: Face Somtin & Oliver Don Twist  You can view more videos on OurOwnArea's You Tube Channel   Please click here to like them on Facebook  And follow @ourownarea on Twitter  Thank you.

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature