E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

May 19, 2012

Wizkid Vs Davido - Cast Your Votes!!!


Wizkid is allegedly enraged by media statement making rounds that he is jittery over Davido’s status update.

The musician is not happy at the suggestion that he is frightened by the fast-rising profile of the Dami Duro crooner and wondered how he,an acclaimed musician and piece of the future could get frightened by Davido’s claims to limelight.

"Honestly, I don’t know how someone could imagine that I’m afraid of Davido’s entrance into the Nigerian music scene. For me not to make it personal I think it’s something referred to my team. Even the report had it that the whole of EME is jittery over his debuting".

Continuing, Wizkid, who pointed at Naeto C as being the exponent of his three hot singles questioned HKN, Davido’s record label, when he enthused, "how many crew members does he have in HKN? I mean in EME we have Skales, Banky W. and so many of them".

"For example, I have songs in an album, but he just released two or three singles with the help of Naeto C. Then how could he say that EME crew is having jitters about competition" he queried? "And again i'm Wizkid and he's Davido, He can never be me and achieve what i've achieved"! 

Gbam!!! Okay...I don't care about their beef n' all...but for me, I wouldn't event hesitate to SCREAM my vote...WIZKID!!! Let's face it, there is no competition regarding this. Even the whole Banky W. & Skales crew are Wikid! I don't know if I would ever get tired of listening to ANY SONG on Wizkid's album. My ringtone is "Don't Dull", "I Love My Baby" always reminds me of something, "Pakuromo" makes me want to rave. Abeg, forget oh...Wizkid NONI!!! 

WIZKID 


DAVIDO 

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature