E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

May 10, 2012

M.I Tweets His Current Health Condition "My Asthma Is Acting Up"


MI is bed ridden with Asthma.

The Jos born soft-core rapper has been hit with the respiratory ailment for some days now.

The Loopy Music label boss, who doubles as Choc City signed artiste, made this public when he tweeted,
"I've been bed ridden for the last few days. My asthma is acting up. Shout out to pepper soup and tea."

MI further tweeted about his asthma ailment, "I have asthma. Hence, i can't smoke. Sorry, let me be positive. The devil has asthma hence i can't smoke."

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature