E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

May 05, 2012

Mary J. Blige Dazzles As Guest Editor On The Cover Of Essence Magazine June 2012 Special Issue


Queen of Hip Hop Soul, Mary J. Blige Serves as Guest Editor for the June 2012 Issue of Essence Magazine, as gives advice on style, spirit and success, saying “you’ve got to make you feel better.”

She will be a headliner at the 2012 Essence Music Festival in New Orleans, traded places with editor-in-chief Constance White for the issue hitting newsstands on May 11.
The 41-yr-old entertainer also shares with readers the importance of loving and being true to oneself.


“I was never really able to look at myself in the mirror until I began to hear God telling me I was beautiful. Suddenly, other people started telling me I was beautiful, too, because I had started believing it…”—Mary J. Blige.

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature