E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

May 07, 2012

Madonna Sizzles On The Cover Of Vanity Fair Italia (Full Spread & Excerpts From The Interview)

Madonna is absolutely stunning on the cover of Vanity Fair Italia, June 2012 issue . The photos were shot during her ‘Truth or Dare’ perfume campaign by Tom Munro. Check out some excepts from the interview via Google Translate!

On being fearless:
“It is not true: there are things that are scary to me.”

On things she fears [For example?]:
“Not knowing, not being in control of what’s happening around me. I cannot predict what will happen. And also the fact that the world is full of ignorant and full of prejudices: that scares me more than anything. "

On how her children changed her over the years: “Over the years, the children made me become more patient and tolerant. I take everything less seriously… They are more resilient, mentally."

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature