E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

May 24, 2012

Jackie Appiah's Statement Regarding Hollywood Weekly Magazine Feature



Hello my people,

I am sorry to hear about the recent happenings concerning my Hollywood Weekly Magazine Feature and would like to put a few misunderstandings straight.

I attended the Cannes Film Festival, but that was strictly on invitation from an entire different source. I had no idea about Hollywood Weekly Magazine or the feature. Egor was the one that called me to inform me about a deal she had secured and that to start with, they would like me to feature on a Hollywood Magazine cover and she is having two male stars and two female and Monalisa is one of the female stars and wants me to feature with her.

I have a very good relationship with E4 PR and have always been made to feel a part of them. On BB chat, I am included in every conversation with Monalisa, Desmond and Joseph concerning our business together and they treat me like a sister. 

Thank you to all my people in Ghana that have supported me, my friends Chris, Ameyaw and everyone, I understand that you all mean well, please do not exclude our fellow Nigerians from your publications. We are one and should remain so, please let us not put people down. This is not just a magazine feature, it carries more than you see and I am touched that E4 PR included me in this. When you see events begin to unfold, you will understand and you will see why we should come together as one.

Thank you also to my fellow Nigerians that have supported me. Please let us all join and agree that Nigeria and Ghana should come together. Let us forget the past and move forward. No dey vex again. Let's laugh about this and move on. God bless.

Love,

Jackie.

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature