E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

May 19, 2012

50 Cent Hospitalized And Will Apparently Have Surgery


50 Cent has been hospitalized and will apparently have surgery.

“I’m in the hospital but my gangsta grillz LOST TAPE is done so it will be out on time,” he tweeted. “I don’t want to go into surgery…”

“Do not do a @djdrama gangsta grillz is all I get. Ain’t this a b*tch. I give 15 tracks you give me this.”
 The rapper twitted.

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature