E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

April 13, 2012

Tamar Braxton Dazzles On The May 2012 Issue Of Sister 2 Sister Magazine


The Braxton Family Values star talks to the magazine about her music
career and her new reality series with husband Vincent Herbert.

She is sharing the full extent of what went on while her hubby Vincent
Herbert was in the hospital.

This season on "Braxton Family Values," cameras followed Tamar and
Vincent as he went into the hospital. What may have only lasted a few
episodes for viewers was actually a weeks-long ordeal for the most
boisterous Braxton.

Tamar told S2S Publisher Jamie Foster Brown, "It was a lot going on.
That's why he was in the hospital for 40 days."

Tamar was brave in the face of such a tragedy, but she admitted to us
that she was scared. But we wondered whether Vincent was afraid during
this medical emergency.

"He hasn't said, but I think he was," Tamar told us. "I think he was
when they put him in the induced coma."

Originally, Vince went in for a CT scan, but Tamar was later called
down to the waiting area of the hospital where she was told to "call
your friends and family" because his health had gone into such a sharp
decline.

"Thank God my mother and my father was there with me," said Tamar.
"Honestly, I've never had this happen before. I could not feel my
legs."

Watch more of Tamar's conversation below:


No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature