E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

April 28, 2012

Scarlett Johansson Covers Flare Magazine - May 2012



Scarlett Johansson is looking beautiful on the cover of the May issue of Canada's Flare Magazine.

She spoke on a few topics in the magazine, including getting red carpet ready and being the main girl in a film full of boys:

Scarlett describes her red carpet thought process:


“I think it’s nice on the red carpet to wear things that are colourful just because I think there are more options. You can take more of a risk I suppose with color on the red carpet.”

She also discussed what she plans to wear while promoting the The Avengers:

“I’m the only girl in the film, so I’m obviously going to be more aware that I’m surrounded by a bunch of suits. Everybody is going to be wearing black and grey and it will be nice to add femininity and some female sex appeal to the lineup. I think I’ll steer clear of the tuxedo.”





No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature