E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

April 22, 2012

Racquel Bailey, Aspiring Actress Spends $1,500 On Billboard To Get Tyler Perry To Cast Her As “Leading Lady”



An aspiring actress, Racquel Bailey is so desperate to break through, she spent $1,500 on a billboard to get movie mogul Tyler Perry’s attention.
The giant ad, placed near Perry’s studios in Atlanta, features Bailey’s headshot and the message, “Attention: Top Film Maker In ATL – Let Me Be Your Next Leading Lady.”
“It’s all that I had,” Bailey says of the money she spent on the ad, explaining, ”I believe in myself so much that I will take this risk.”
“I figured on his way to work or from work, he will see it, or someone who works with him will see it.”
Well, Goodluck lady!

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature