E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

April 08, 2012

Oprah Winfrey Network Was A Big Mistake - Oprah Winfrey

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhOGjGZ0ob6gtoqZRKnj8CHKIFUtpfeXThcG-cBa-3EBUVvbU9t7YmdFSIbQGvFAsMZNz8jonPR0T-2J_LFCrPkoMFtEbHsF793D09lgklfQ1DbQcnnCzK__v-1yDOBRENgWTbxEnmnp0My/s1600/oprah+winfrey+lindaikejiblog.png

Oprah Winfrey recently revealed during an interview with "CBS This Morning" that her Oprah Winfrey Network was a big mistake. The former queen of talk show admitted that the network was doomed from the start. Excerpts from the interview:

The idea of creating a network was something that I wanted to do. Had I known that it was this difficult, I might have done something else.

If I knew then what I know now, I might have made different choices. If I were writing a book about it, I could call the book '101 Mistakes.

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature