E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

April 28, 2012

Mariah Carey On Shape Magazine May 2012 Cover Shoot - See Excerpts & Behind The Scenes.



Mariah Carey looks stunning on the Shape Magazine May 2012 cover shoot. Highlights from the interview.

On staying fit: “Swimming is my favorite form of exercise, which is surprising since I almost drowned in the ocean when I was 6. It was scary, but it didn’t traumatize me or deter me from going in again. My mother just put me back in the water and told me it would be fine. And it was.”



On if the twins are music fans: “They are. Roc and Roe have been listening to gospel and hip-hop since they were in my belly. My song “Fantasy” was playing when they were born. Now when they hear it, they smile.”




On her new album: “I’ve started writing songs for a new album, which I hope will come out in 2012. Getting back in the studio and making music again –which I truly love doing–is the best way to end this crazy year.”

On coping with Whitney Houston’s passing: “I’m heartbroken and sad and still have trouble talking about it. I will say I loved her very much and was inspired by her. She was a beautiful human being whose legacy will live on for eternity.”


No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature