E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

April 28, 2012

Kerry Washington Features In Shape Magazine's 2012 Issue: Shares Tips On How She Keeps Her KILLER Body In ‘Shape’.



On her workout regimen:
”My base workout is usually Pilates. Then I add on another activity, like cardio or weight lifting, depending on what my character is like physically. Right now, I’m running on the treadmill and doing strength training.”

On visiting Farmers Markets:

“When I get to a new city, I like to visit its farmers market. It’s a great way to meet other people who value thier own health as well as the planets.”

On how she stays calm:

“Prayer, meditation and journaling keep me calm and centered. Oh, and therapy helps too, of course.”

On what she’d do if she wasn’t an actor:

“I quit acting, in my mind, at least twice a year. I love the craft, but not the business end of it. Before I made my living as an actor, I was a teacher, which I loved. I think I’d do that again, if I ever gave up performing for good.”

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature