E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

April 15, 2012

Jada Pinkett-Smith Debunks Divorce Rumours - "These Rumors Are Completely Untrue"


Jada Pinkett-Smith sets the record straight with the statement below:

“Every year, a celebrity couple is on the radar. This year, unluckily, it’s us! I almost want to say that we should have been expecting it,” she told Gala France. “But Will and I know the truth. We are waiting peacefully for when the storm ends.”

“These rumors are completely untrue. I’m travelling a lot because of my work, as Will does. And the fact that I’m accompanying our daughter, Willow, on her trips, while Will spends time with our son, Jaden, doesn’t make things easier.”

“But our way of living hasn’t changed. Before the children, we were already away from each other quite often because of our work. In general, Will and I take two months of holiday, at the end of the year. Right after Thanksgiving, we shut down the curtain and nothing comes to bother our family life until January”.

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature