E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

February 06, 2012

Skata My Dada - I-FEE


Profile:

Introducing I -Fee, a new gospel act with an amazing voice. Skata Dada is a praise song.

Born Dec 26th, a young Male Nigerian R&b Pop inspirational I-FEE, raised in Ilorin, Kwara State. At the age of 24, he obtained a diploma in Audio Engineering, AIA Institute and he was employed as a producer with ET-Quake Multimedia Studio where he was trained by TY-MIX to become a master of the act of music Production,

After School he decided to stay determined and became a Solo Artist, still at his business performing at private events, shows and concerts. I-FEE got noticed by a Record Executive, which led to his, signing up with them in 2008. I-FEE has a unique style, and his music comes with a blend of Yoruba, Igbo and the Western Pop Culture, along with exceptional lyrics and very strong delivery. His first single titled Scata My dada is a fuse of Nigerian Pigin and English and basically talks about the blessings of God. Depicts that he is not perfect, but God keeps blessing him.
4shared Link: I-FEE

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature