E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

February 13, 2012

Kelly Rowland Shows Off Her Boobs, Talks About Her ‘Good Man' & Collaborating With Lil Wayne On Chelsea Lately Show.


Excerpts and video of the interview below:

On Lil Wayne being easy to work with
I saw him at a [Miami] Heat game and I told him I had a song. I went to the studio, played him the song and he got on it.
Sometimes, I don’t know if you guys know, but artists will be a little bit difficult when it comes to getting on songs. You go through that Hollywood stuff. I don’t like that and he just did it.
On what types of stuff other artists would have demanded
They’ll demand a whole bunch of stuff. They’ll want half of the writers’ credit and you’re like ‘I ain’t giving you my writers’ credit or anything else.” So you just want to tell them to chill and get on the song. If it’s a great song be apart of it.
On her ‘Sexy Abs’ DVD
I had so much fun. My trainer Jeanette Jenkins taught me so much. Of course, abs but she talk me this 80/20 rule because first of all I love sweets, I love cookies, I love cakes,  I love pies, I love sugar, I love candy and anything that has sugar in it.
So I had to cut all of that off.  [The rule is] 80% of the time you’re doing everything healthy. You eat greens and stuff that isn’t fun to eat but it’s good for you and it’s what you’re body needs.
Then the stuff that I like –sugar, cakes, cookies pies, and maybe a little cocktail in there, maybe five that’s all the fun stuff.
On if she’s still single
I got a good man.
Are you happy?
Absolutely. Girl, am I happy?
You look happy and horny when you talk about him.
Those feeling come about too when thinking about him.
Watch the video:

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature