E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

February 18, 2012

Amber Riley Sings 'I Will Always Love You' On Glee (Video).


Amber Riley tells E! Online:

“I just met her Thursday. I was really nervous. We were at Kelly Price’s pre-Grammy party, and I was battling if I wanted to go over there because she is such an icon and such an inspiration to me. And I went over and I thanked her for letting us use her music and entrusting it with us on Glee. And she said, ‘What show are you on, baby?’ And I said Glee. And she said you’re welcome. And she rubbed my hand and said ‘God bless you.’”

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature