E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

January 31, 2012

Nick Cannon Covers Bleu Magazine's "MAN OF THE YEAR"


Bleu Magazine recently caught up with Nick for their upcoming Cover Story and he spoke on his newfound sexy symbol status as well as marriage to Mariah all while flexing his muscles for the accompanying photo shoot.
On being a sex symbol
[Being labeled a sex symbol] comes with the territory of being a solid husband and good father. Women find that kind of stuff appealing and sexy. Growing up, I was always the smallest kid in the school…I was the skinny and lanky dude…So I embrace [being labeled a sex symbol] now.
On his relationship with wife Mariah Carey
Mariah and I are both hopeless romantics. We just made a pact to say that we want to be in this because we enjoy each other and we love each other…We want to be successful at being in a relationship; we want to have a good time.”
A relationship shouldn’t seem like something you have to work at; it is not a task. We always wanted a fairy tale relationship…and the drama that normally comes with it, we [can] do without.
On being a father
I was built for fatherhood. I grew up in a family with a lot of kids…I have taken care of kids my whole life. As soon as my children were born, they became first and everything else became secondary.


No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature