E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

January 05, 2012

Kim Kardashian Is A Homewrecker - Amber Rose!


Amber Rose is talking about why she broke up with Kanye West. She says it is because of Kim Kardashian cheating with Kanye. Amber claims that Kim initiated a relationship with Kanye while he was with Kanye and Kim was with Reggie. Amber asked Kim to stop texting and sending racy photos to Kanye but Kim ignored her.

Amber tells Star magazine:


“Kim is one of the main reasons why me and Kanye are not together. She’s a homewrecker! They were both cheating. They were both cheating on me and Reggie with each other…She was sending pictures, and I was like, ‘Kim, just stop. Don’t be that person. I thought at least she’d be woman enough to respond to me. She never responded.”

Amber says women should stick together. “It’s very important that us women stick together and we don’t f**k each other over like that….I want to thank her. Because if she was never a homewrecker, then I never would have met Wiz [Khalifa], and I wouldn’t be as happy as I am now.”

Amber details in the current issue of Star how she got revenge.

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature