E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

January 06, 2012

Demi Moore For Harper’s Bazaar February 2012


Demi Moore is the cover girl for Harper’s Bazaar February 2012 Edition. She opens up about love, marriage, watching Jersey Shore and more.

Here’s what she had to say about love:

“I used to think that what scared me was the idea of being abandoned until someone said to me, “Only children can be abandoned. Adults can’t be abandoned because we have a choice. Children don’t have a choice.” So I started to rethink. “Okay, it’s not that. 

What’s the underlying thread that really scares me?” I think what scares me is not having the courage to reach my full potential…If I were to answer it just kind of bold-faced, I would say what scares me is that I’m going to ultimately find out at the end of my life that I’m really not lovable, that I’m not worthy of being loved. That there’s something fundamentally wrong with me.”

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature