E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

January 24, 2012

Amber Rose's Former Publicist Calls Her "A Liar", Says She Stole & Cheated On Kanye West.


Janero Marchand, most known for repping video vixen Dollicia Bryant, took to his twitter earlier today claiming that Amber’s story about Kim Kardashian breaking up she and Kanye’s relationship is a lie.

He says Amber was stealing money from Kanye and when he found out, he told Kanye and she got dumped. Janero added that when he booked Amber for Kanye’s unreleased “Robocop” video (where she met Kanye), Amber never cut him his 20 percent from her $100,000 paycheck.

“Set the record straight. Yes, I introduced Amber Rose to Kanye West for the “Robocop” video. She stole my 20% of her $100,000 for the video.
Amber & her brother Antonio were going to Hawaii plotting & stealing money from Kanye. I didn’t want anything to do with it so YES I told Ye. That is the real reason they broke up. I will speak more on it in my [documentary], The Michael Jordan of Models: This Is Janero drops in Feb. 2012.
I’ve silenced myself long enough and I’m just tired of Amber’s lies. If she tries to refute what I say. I have emails to back up everything. Kanye is a good person & it’s not right what Amber is doing to him.”
 He also tweeted an image of an email from Amber going off on him, calling him a snitch and saying he didn’t even introduce her to Kanye: The email read:
I will make sure everyone I know will not work with you b*tch! How dear (sic) you be in the studio with Kanye and talk mad sh*t about me! Are you f*cking crazy? I cried days for you Janero!!!!! I will make sure your blacklisted b*tch!
I trusted you and you backstabbed me you aint sh*t but a fake Phony ass b*tch ass fa**ot ass Sn*tch! I trusted you and you back stabbed my worst then anyone ever! Then you talk about trusting a stripper? F*ck you Janero! You gossip like a fa**ot. Stay the f*ck away from me b*tch and please don’t bother to apologize cause it’s a wrap!

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature