E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

January 03, 2012

50 Cent Predicts Own Death "I don't think I'm gonna live much longer"


It’s not uncommon nowadays for a celebrity to take to twitter and tweet their thoughts and use twitter as a therapy session. Last night, 50 Cent logged on to the social network and revealed to his followers that he not only has lost faith in his team (we can assume his team includes Interscope execs as he has been bitching about his label for weeks), but that he also feels as though he won’t live much longer.
Check the tweets:

I have lost all the faith in the team I’m on. I having nothing left to say I will not be promoting my music.
I’m going to deliver this album then I have a film I wrote to focus on I’m not upset I’m just convinced this is not how I want to remembered.
Ill be honest I don’t think I’m gonna live much longer. That’s why I started my street king movement. I want to mean more in other peoples lives.
This morning I was look[ing] out the window. I saw a bird fly right on to [the] ledge. It felt like he was looking right at me. I hit the window
He Just looked at me like he new I couldn’t do anything threw the glass. I was tripping he sat there a minute then flew off. I’d like to a bird
So I could fly and sh*t on the world. then you all could say 50 sh*t on me. That’s luck right ? Then don’t wipe the sh*t off.
When his followers suggested that he was suicidal, he responded:
To be conscious that life is short is not suicidal. I’m good if I die tonight Iv taken care of the people who took care of me when I couldn’t take care my self
Spotted @ Vibe

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature