E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

November 18, 2011

Queen Latifah Wants To Adopt.


Queen Latifah wants to adopt.

The 41-year-old singer-and-actress - who is usually incredibly guarded about her private life - would be happy to have a baby naturally but adopting has been a dream of hers since she was a teenager.

'I'm definitely going to adopt - or have - a child. I've wanted to adopt since I was 17 or 18-years-old.'

The 20-year anniversary of the death of her brother, Lance Owens, may have spurred on her motherly urges. She also revealed,

'I think the most important thing I've learned is to not stop living. 'I know for a fact that my brother would not want me to stay right there, stuck in that misery. 'If the person who you lost loved you like you loved them?

'There's no way they would not want you to live your life to the maximum, to appreciate it, to go for your dreams, go for your goals.'

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature