E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

November 18, 2011

Jennifer Hudson Covers EBONY Mag's December 2011/January 2012 Edition "Clears Up Size 0 Rumor"


Jennifer Hudson is the cover girl for the December 2011/January 2012 issue of EBONY magazine. And looking sweet with hot.

On her weight loss
I am going to finally address that size-zero thing that Joy [Behar] said on The View. Hell I wasn’t even on the show. I never said I was a size zero. I got crucified by I don’t know how many people who cussed me out because they said I’m putting out the wrong message and telling people to be a size zero. I got called every name under the sun and was told, ‘You should be ashamed of yourself for talking about being that size.’ Well, honey, when I do say I’m that size, then give me that speech. I never said that.

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature