E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

October 04, 2011

T.I. Squashes Club Beef At A BET Hip Hop Awards After Party Between Diddy, Kenny Burns And "Folks Who Do Not Drink Ciroc", Then Puts Diddy In Check For His Childish Behaviour! GUNSHOTS Rumoured To Have Been Fired. (Videos)

http://twanatells.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/T.I..jpg

Here's what went down: They BF

T.I.'s exact words:

“I’m going to tell you like this, you will not f*ck my hundred million up for nothing in this muthaf*cka. I don’t give a f*ck what’s going on. I ain’t for that f*ck sh*t. I will get the f*ck on out of this b*tch and let ya’ll have it.”


“I done did enough time and ain’t nobody else in this muthaf*cka who talking about fighting done did no time. Puff you got too much money for that sh*t n*gga. Let that n*gga drink what the f*ck he wanna drink, f*ck that sh*t. They ain’t getting money for drinking that sh*t, they paid to drink that sh*t. I love you and will go to war for you but come on man!”

Watch the two videos below and make your own minds up.



SMH!!! Too much money peeps...that's the problem. Imagine starting beef over not drinking Ciroc...*eyes rolling*

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature