E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

October 05, 2011

Diddy Apologizes For "Ignorant" Behavior .

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/21038_306515509407_306513504407_4863914_4688332_n.jpg
I’m a child God and I should be better no matter what somone says to me. I’m sorry for the ignorant way I repesented myself and us. To all my childen of God … I have backslid and regressed. Forgive me for my ignorance. Pray for me pls.
I know better and I am better. I have a responibility that I promise I will live up to. And I’m more dissapointed in myself than you know. I will humble myself and learn. bottom line is I’m sorry to all! Pls find it in your heart to accept my apology. I will do better and be Greater And a source of positivity! Thank yall for listening. Thank you. Real talk. Peace.
And yes this has been a 3am emotional real twitter rant! But its my real feelings. And yes #It hurts when I Breathe!!! Lol #allLUV :)

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature